Senior BIM Specialist – Dubai
Full Time | Experience: 5 yearsShow Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Senior BIM Specialist who is a skilled BIM software modelling expert with solid understanding of a specific design discipline such as Landscape Architecture. Applicants could also be professional architects and/or engineers depending on their training, experience and technology expertise to execute design utilising BIM.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities
Our ideal candidate should:
- Adhere to any applicable project & company BIM standards, workflow criteria and quality standards.
- Have the ability to carry out BIM modelling efforts and to prepare technical drawings and documentation for assigned landscape project submissions of varying level of complexity, size and value. under the direction of the BIM Coordinator and senior staff.
- Have the ability to develop BIM content and new library components including but not limited to parametric, formula, nested and type catalogues as per industry best practices.
- Have experience in lifecycle management of BIM models and familiarity with BIM industry standards & codes.
Diploma or Degree in Architecture / Landscape Architecture / Civil Engineering and/or Diploma in Design Technology.
- Advanced experience and competence in Revit 3D modelling (Architecture).
- Proficient in additional BIM Platforms (Sketchup, Infraworks, Rhino, Maya, 3D Max and other 3D modelling platforms); AutoCAD 2D; BIM Coordination software and clash detection tools such as Navisworks Manage or BIM 360 Glue; proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe software.
Years of Experience
Minimum of 5 years work experience in a relevant BIM environment.
Experience working in a multi-disciplinary production environment.
High proficiency in spoken and written English.
All applications should be submitted by filling the form: