location Cracknell Philippines, San Pedro, Laguna
experience Greater than 5 years of relevant previous work experience in an architectural practice with exposure to landscape, or directly with a landscape architecture consultancy.
The ideal candidate should have:
· the ability to read and accurately interpret technical illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data, and design concepts to realise imagery and produce advanced-level 3D visuals, graphic presentations, illustrations and renderings through various 3D graphics mediums;
· the ability to understand landscaping and architectural design concepts and use professional knowledge and strong technical skills in Graphic Design and 3D visualisation, combined with creative and visual abilities to produce visually appealing complex renderings such as 3D graphic illustrations, imagery and animation that reflect the concept intent and the requirements and expectations of clients;
· advanced-level command of software such as 3Ds Max, SketchUp, Vray, Rhino & Lumion, Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Aftereffects and Premiere; good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit (BIM) and other software used in Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) as well as MS Office;
· an excellent grasp of various stages of a design project and production deliverables associated with each;
· the ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary project team, as per the required standards, and under the guidance of senior colleagues.
Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design, Design Technology, preferably architectural design or related digital 3D visualisation and animation technologies.
Job Type - Full-Time
Our requirement is immediate, so qualifying candidates are requested to apply on priority with an updated CV and portfolio of landscape architecture projects to email@example.com. If shortlisted, we will contact you regarding next steps.