location Cracknell Philippines, San Pedro, Laguna
experience Greater than 5 years of relevant previous work experience in architectural practice with exposure to landscape or directly with a landscape architecture consultancy.
The ideal candidate should have:
· the ability to use professional knowledge combined with artistic and creative abilities to create functional, sustainable, and manageable structures for landscapes that are in line with company’s creative direction and style and reflect the requirements and expectations of clients;
· excellent hands-on Computer & IT skills including use of Sketch-Up, Rhino, 3D Max, CAD, Revit and BIM, Adobe Creative Suite; MS Office and latest design tools and technologies;
· an excellent working knowledge of horticulture and environmental & life sciences, such as materials, equipment and technologies relevant to landscape construction projects;
· an excellent grasp of various stages of a design project and production deliverables associated with each;
· the ability to work effectively as part a multi-disciplinary project team, as per the required standards and under the guidance of senior colleagues;
· the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, prioritise tasks for the timely submission of deliverables;
· the ability to work closely with the Graphics team on imagery, graphics details and modelling.
Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design, Design Technology, preferably architectural design or related digital technologies
Job Type - Full-Time
Our requirement is immediate, so qualifying candidates are requested to apply on priority with an updated CV and portfolio of landscape architecture projects to email@example.com. If shortlisted, we will contact you regarding next steps.