location Dubai - UAE
· Work closely with senior designers to develop the design from concept, schematic, and detail design development for the allocated project(s).
· Develop the design and presentation material by sketching, 3D modeling to Cracknell expected standards and in line with our clients’ requirements and satisfaction.
· Coordinate with the graphics artist the production of CGI presentation materials for the allocated project(s).
· Have a good understanding to effectively develop the project details and work closely with the BIM and CAD team for detailed design works and the technical drawings.
· Coordinate the internal design process, and documentation by interacting with other disciplines, e.g., Architects, Graphic Artists, Designers, Engineers, Lighting designers and Horticulturists, etc.
Key Technical Competencies:
· Apply professional knowledge and experience to design landscape projects of varying level of complexity.
· Use professional knowledge combined with artistic and creative abilities to create functional, sustainable and manageable landscapes.
· Develop technical communication including technical drawings and documentation, specifications, reports, proposals, contracts and tender documents.
· A High proficiency in software skills including use of AutoCAD, 3D modeling, Lumion, Photoshop and In design.
· Experience in using BIM related technologies (such as REVIT) in Landscape Architecture would be a significant advantage.
· University Degree – Bachelors - in landscape architecture or architecture
· CMLI or equivalent (preferred)
· Min. of 4 years work experience on sizeable design projects
· High proficiency in spoken and written English