Scope of Job:
The Landscape Architect will be responsible to carry out
landscape design and production work for
landscape projects as part of urban, civil and master projects and will work as
part of a multi-disciplinary project team coordinating
the internal design support and documentation works.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Carry out landscape planning, sketching, schematic design and detailed design under the direct supervision of senior staff;
- Work with the CAD/BIM team for detailed design works and production of the necessary selection of imagery, CAD/BIM plans, details and modelling;
- Prepare design documentation packs for construction contract tendering, including detailed design drawings, technical specifications;
- Ability to apply professional knowledge to design multiple landscape projects of varying level of increasing complexity, size & value;
- Ability to use professional knowledge combined with artistic and creative abilities to create functional, sustainable and manageable landscapes in line with company’s creative direction and style and reflect the requirements and expectations of clients;
Other Job Requirements and Experiences
- Bachelors’ in Landscape Architecture / Architecture
- Good understanding of other related design, engineering and construction disciplines including surveying techniques and computations;
- Good knowledge of horticulture and environmental & life sciences, as well as materials, equipment and technologies relevant to landscape construction projects;
- Hands-on software skills including use of CAD, BIM (Revit), Adobe Creative Suite; Sketch-Up, latest design tools and technologies, and MS Office.
Years of Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an architecture/landscape architecture practice.
- Experience in using BIM related technologies (such as REVIT) in landscape architecture would be a significant advantage