- Studies and understands the Company Brand and Values.
- Prepares high quality social media and press campaigns in
line with agreed calendar.
- Prepares high quality project sheets and CVs to template.
- Works closely with the commercial team where necessary to
coordinate high value illustrated bids.
- Interviews staff to prepare social media/articles, in line
with agreed marketing campaigns.
- Coordinates marketing photography needs, permission requests
- Assists with Awards submissions, events, PR and presentation
Key Technical Competencies:
- Excellent InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop experience
essential. Good use of MS Office and knowledge of latest design tools and
- Experience in use of LinkedIn, Instagram and WeChat for
design industry marketing. Experience of Hootsuite or similar and MailChimp or
- Ability to translate brand story and company goals into
effective marketing to support the company business plan.
- Good understanding of AEC disciplines and industry and an
awareness of related environmental and technical issues.
- Good working knowledge of copyright legislation,
commercial/legal confidentiality requirements and privacy/duty of care
requirements to clients, staff and public.
- Creative, innovative and engaging written and graphic
- University degree in Landscape
Architecture/Architecture/Urban Planning/Graphic Design or equivalent
- CMLI or equivalent (preferred)
- Min. 2 years post-grad experience in architecture/landscape
architecture practice or related.
- High proficiency in creative spoken and written English
Cracknell is an
independent, award-winning globally recognised landscape architecture, planning
& urban design practice. Renowned for our focus on innovation,
sustainability, design integrity and technological skill, we deliver unique yet
pragmatic design solutions. We strongly believe in creating beautiful,
resilient & sustainable communities to improve the lives of people from all
walks of life.
We are leaders in our
profession and have set a benchmark for quality and excellence. The Cracknell
team includes over 275 talented and passionate individuals from many countries
and cultures. We have six studios worldwide, but we operate as one. This 360°
collaborative approach is fundamental to the success of everything that we do.
may please apply to email@example.com with an up-to-date resume and short portfolio. Those
shortlisted will be contacted.