Our ideal candidate should:
- Manage multiple small to medium
size landscape design projects successfully from concept to construction,
coordinating all stages and all aspects of a project.
- Organise day-to-day design,
production, documentation works and coordinate the contract administration of
- Ensure deliverables are
completed in accordance with technical and contractual terms of the project contract.
- Interact and coordinate with
client, stakeholders and consultants; prepare reports and presentations and
attend meetings as necessary.
- Ensure QA/QC procedures are
followed and required approvals are obtained during design development and
drawing and documentation production.
- Assist as required, with
post-tender contract administration stage, coordinating with contractors and clients’
- Manage multiple landscape
design projects of varying complexity, size and value.
- Lead project architects and
designers to create functional, sustainable and manageable landscapes.
- Review project work performed
by other engineers/disciplines.
- Reading, writing and
interpretation of technical drawings and documentation, specifications,
reports, proposals, contracts and tender documents.
- Demonstrate excellent software skill in
AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office. Knowledge of Sketch-Up, Lumion,
Revit, Rhino is an added advantage.
- University Degree – Post
Graduation or equivalent - in landscape architecture or architecture
- CMLI or equivalent (preferred)
- Min. of 7 years’ experience on
sizeable landscape design projects
- High proficiency in spoken and