Landscape Architectural Project Manager – Dubai
Full Time | Experience: 8-10 yearsShow Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Landscape Architectural Project Manager with a solid background in both landscape architecture, and project management, as well as quality management, and risk management procedures.
The tasks and responsibilities will vary depending on the specific deployment required for the size and complexity of the projects, and will range from dedicated project management to PM support for the design team project portfolio.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Have a background in Landscape Architecture.
- Have excellent English, verbal and written communication skills and be able to confidently interact with client-side representatives for reporting and resolving project management and contractual matters.
- Be able to plan, manage, coordinate tasks, and resources, provide project management on specific projects as well as guidance and support to team and project leaders required for effective project delivery on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
- Provide project management support and guidance on multiple projects.
- Assist Design Teams with PM tasks, procedures, and associated documentation including progress reports and schedules for Task Resourcing, Client Comment Responses, and Risk Registers.
- Have a central role in change management, maintaining change registers, and coordinating between Design Teams and Commercial Teams to facilitate and manage change request submissions to clients, including preparation of variation requests.
- Assist the Design Teams with the programming of projects using MS Project and support the maintenance of a high-level project portfolio master programme.
- Monitor team expenditure against project budgets and work with Project Leaders to mitigate overspend.
- Monitor and assist with the Design Team’s compliance with PM procedures.
- Monitor and assist with the Design Team’s compliance with QAQC and documentation procedures in accordance with Cracknell’s ISO9001-2015 compliant QMS.
- Monitor and report to PM Director and relevant Departments on projects at risk in relation to time and cost exposure.
- Support the Design Team with effective risk management practice, coordinating between the Design Teams and Commercial Team for risk reporting, risk mitigation and recovery planning, and assisting the Teams with maintaining risk registers and timely risk reporting to clients.
- Facilitate the project-specific procurement of sub-consultants and coordinate and manage their performance and deliverables for selected projects.
- Experience in delivering projects in a BIM environment is an advantage.
Management and Corporate Competencies
- Effective project planning, organisational and execution skills
- Project resource deployment and budgeting
- Commercial awareness
- Team leadership and people management
- Client and stakeholder management skills
- Recognised qualification in Landscape Architecture preferred
- Degree or recognised qualification in Project Management is an advantage
- PMP certification is an advantage
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of professional experience with 4+ years of relevant project management experience in a design environment.
- Advanced experience and capability in project management software and tools including MS Excel & Word and MS Project. Competence with Primavera an advantage along with a working understanding of design software and tools such as AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
All applications should be submitted by filling the form: