Project Management Assistant Planner – Dubai
Full Time | Experience: 2-5Show Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Project Management Assistant Planner who will provide support for both Project Controls and Project Management to Project Teams to facilitate effective and efficient completion and delivery of their projects.
Our ideal candidate should have proficiency in the following technical competencies and training will be provided on Cracknell systems and processes to fulfill the role and activities outlined below:
- Proficiency of project management and planning software / tools including Primavera P6, MS Project and MS Excel.
- Good understanding of design project programme structuring and planning.
- Good knowledge of QAQC procedural and documentation requirements (preferred) to ensure all relevant QAQC processes are followed in compliance with company’s QAQC standards, procedures and documentation.
- Experience working in Landscape design or Architectural design practice.
- Assist the Project Leaders and Design Teams with project planning, resourcing, and programming using MS Project.
- Monitor and manage the project programme milestone date reminders for the Design Teams.
- Coordinate fortnightly project status updates and reporting, project performance dashboard updates, tracking commercial performance and invoicing.
- Preparing QAQC schedule as per the master project schedules and tracking progress against schedule.
- Degree qualification or experience working in Design, Engineering and/or Project Management.
- Experience and capability in MS Excel & Word, proficient with Primavera and MS Project, and ability to learn project management software and tools.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
All applications should be submitted by filling the form: