Senior Landscape Architects – Manila
Full Time | Experience: 7 yearsShow Job Description
We are looking for talented, creative, dynamic, experienced, and knowledgeable Senior Landscape Architects to join our vibrant Manila Office. The role will be responsible for interacting with a multi-disciplinary project team to deliver a number of landscape projects under the direct guidance of senior staff.
- Manage multiple small to medium size landscape design projects successfully from concept to construction, coordinating all stages and all aspects of a project.
- Organise day-to-day design, production, documentation works and coordinate the contract administration of the projects.
- Ensure deliverables are completed in accordance with technical and contractual terms of the project contract.
- Interact and coordinate with client, stakeholders and consultants; prepare reports and presentations and attend meetings as necessary.
- Ensure QA/QC procedures are followed and required approvals are obtained during design development and drawing and documentation production.
- Assist as required, with post-tender contract administration stage, coordinating with contractors and clients’ representatives.
- Manage multiple landscape design projects of varying complexity, size and value.
- Lead project architects and designers to create functional, sustainable and manageable landscapes.
- Review project work performed by other engineers/disciplines.
- Reading, writing and interpretation of technical drawings and documentation, specifications, reports, proposals, contracts and tender documents.
- Demonstrate excellent software skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office. Knowledge of Sketch-Up, Lumion, Revit, Rhino is an added advantage.
- University Degree – Post Graduation or equivalent – in landscape architecture or architecture
- CMLI or equivalent (preferred)
- 7 years’ experience on sizeable landscape design projects
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
All applications should be submitted by filling the form: